You will find below detailed information about how we use your personal information in relation with the use of this website and the sending of newsletter.
1. Who are the data controllers of your personal data?
Your personal data are processed by Renault SAS, as data controller.
Renault SAS is located in France, 13/15 quai le Gallo 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt. Contact details of its data protection officer (DPO) are the following: Renault SAS, Direction juridique – Délégué à la protection des données, 13/15 quai le Gallo 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt and email@example.com.
2. How we use your personal data?
We collect personal information from you when you fill out a form on our site, you contact us by email, phone, live chat or any other means.
We use your personal information for the following reasons:
|You send, with your agreement, our newsletter Easy Electric Life||This purpose is based on your consent|
|Reply to your requests to exercise your rights in respect of your personal data (see the section on “Your rights”)||This processing is governed by our legal obligations, which require, in particular, the verification of your identity|
More generally speaking, we undertake to collect only the personal data that are necessary for each purpose for which we process your data.
Therefore, the mandatory information we require in forms you complete is indicated. They are mandatory because they are needed for entering into a contract or process your requests, or also for complying with our legal or regulatory obligations. If you do not wish to provide the mandatory information, we will not be able to process your request. Other information are for getting to know you better especially in order to send you personalized marketing information and are consequently not mandatory. You are free to fill them in or not.
3. How long do we retain your personal information?
We undertake to keep your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we process them, in accordance with the regulations.
In order to calculate the retention period of your personal data, we use notably the following criteria:
- The period of your subscription to the Easy Electric Life website newsletter
- The need to keep a record of your interactions with us, for a good management of our commercial relationship,
- Our legal or regulatory obligations.
We may have to keep some of your personal data for a longer duration, in an archive file, in order for us to be able to defend in a legal action, until the end of the statute of limitation provided by applicable law.
4. Who can access your personal data?
We may share your information when we rely on other entities of our partners or service providers, in order to process all or part of your personal information, to the extent necessary to carry out the tasks entrusted to it (for example, for hosting our website or mobile app, for providing services relating to operation or maintaining our website).
As far as possible, we store your information on servers located within the European Economic Area (EEA). However, some of our services providers being located outside of the EEA, your personal information are therefore processed in those countries. Some of those countries may have a different regulation on data protection than the European Union. In such cases, we pay special attention to make such transfer compliant with application regulation and put in place equivalent safeguards with respect to the protection your privacy, fundamental rights and freedoms as the ones offered by European Union (notably by using Standard Contractual Clauses of the European commission). Upon written request sent to the address mentioned in the below section “Your rights”, we pay provide you with further details on those data transfers (especially the Standard Contractual Clauses of the European commission).
Finally, we may have to share your personal data with third parties as necessary to comply with a legal obligation or administrative or judiciary decision.
5. Your rights
You have the following rights in respect of the processing of your personal information:
- To request access to your information, in other words to receive a copy of them,
- To have your information corrected, if it is inaccurate or not up to date, which will help us to comply with our obligation to have up-to-date information about you,
- To have your information erased (also known as right to be forgotten), although such right might be limited in view of our contractual or legal obligations,
- To receive a copy of your information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and transmit it to another data controller (also known as right to data portability),
- To object to processing of your information, on grounds relating to your particular situation, and to restrict processing of your information, in the cases provided by the regulation,
- To object to marketing information (notably when profiling is used), said right could be notably exercise by using the unsubscribe link in the email we send you,
- To withdraw your consent at any time, for the purposes for which we collected your consent.
To exercise any of these rights, you may contact us, providing a proof of your identity, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org], by post at Renault SAS, Direction juridique – Délégué à la protection des données, 13/15 quai le Gallo 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL about the processing of your personal data. We encourage you to contact us before making any complaint and we will seek to resolve any issue or concern you may have.
6. Link to other information
We may automatically collect technical information about you when you visit any of our websites or use our mobile apps, including your IP address, your browser settings, using trackers (cookies).
For more information on this, please read our cookies policy available at https://group.renault.com/en/cookies/
7. Modification of this document
We may modify from time to time this information document. When required or needed, we will inform your and / or request your consent. We therefore invite you to have a look at it at every visit to get the up-to-date version.